Microsoft AZ-700 Dumps for Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions Exam
Exam Overview for the AZ-700
It’s not uncommon for companies to seek out software solutions that may improve their internal operations while still adhering to their own set of rules. If you want your network to be more accessible and convenient, you may utilize Microsoft’s Azure public cloud platform. With the certification, Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions experts have proven themselves as problem solvers in their sector. Enroll in the “Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions” course as soon as possible by checking out the available dates below.
||“Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions”
||700/1000 or 70%
|Number of Questions
|Exam Time Duration
||English, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, and Portuguese
|Type of Questions
||Multiple Choice Questions and Multiple Response Questions
Who are eligible for AZ-700 Certification?
For the most part, this test is aimed toward the following people:
- Solutions architects, security professionals, cloud administrators, application developers, and DevOps engineers are all examples of this group.
- Professionals that are just starting in their careers
- Individuals with a desire to work in this particular industry.
What are the Roles and Responsibilities of AZ-700 Certified candidates?
Recommend, design, and execute Azure networking solutions are all part of the job description for an Azure Network Engineer. It is the job of an Azure engineer to ensure that the solution is resilient, scalable, and secure.
Network engineers utilize the Portal of Azure and other tools, such as “PowerShell, Azure Command-Line Interface (CLI), and Azure Resource Manager templates, to install networking solutions (ARM templates)”.
To deliver “Azure solutions, the Azure Network Engineer collaborates with solution architects, cloud administrators, security engineers, application developers, and DevOps engineers”.
Prerequisites for Azure Database Administrator AZ-700 Exam
It is advised that you meet the following prerequisites even though you are not required to do so to sit for this test.
- The ability to administer Azure as well as a thorough understanding of networking, hybrid connections, and network security is a must.
- Clearing the test.
Microsoft Exam “AZ-700: Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions Course Outline”
In addition, the exam’s course material has been divided into several subcategories. Further information can be obtained by clicking on the following LINK.
The following are the many sections of the test that you will encounter:
1. Learn the process of Designing, Implementing, and Managing Hybrid Networking (10–15%)
Establish a site-to-site VPN connection and keep it running smoothly.
- Learn how to choose a VNet gateway SKU that is suited for your network’s needs.
- Elevated VPN connections may be planned with the use of a site-to-site VPN.
- Learn how to set up a local network gateway and how to use it.
- Take a look at how to set up an IPsec/IKE policy.
- Learn how to distinguish between a policy-based VPN and a route-based VPN in practice.
- Become familiar with the steps involved in setting up a virtual network gateway.
- Troubleshooting VPN gateway connection issues: a step-by-step guide for IT professionals.
A point-to-site VPN connection may be designed, implemented, and managed effectively.
- Discover how to choose the right SKU for your virtual network gateway.
- RADIUS authentication may be planned and configured with the right knowledge.
- Cert-based authentication may be planned and configured in this guide.
- Learn how to design and configure OpenVPN’s authentication mechanisms.
- Learn how to design and set up Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) validation for your organization.
- Learn how to use a VPN client configuration file and how to apply it.
- Learn how to troubleshoot and fix client-side and authentication-related problems.
Learn how to create, deploy, and maintain an Azure ExpressRoute network.
- Make sure you know how to choose between a provider and a straight model.
- Understanding the Azure cross-region connection between several ExpressRoute sites and how to implement it is covered in this article.
- Learn how to choose the best ExpressRoute SKU and tier for your needs.
- Learn how to use ExpressRoute Global Reach to your advantage.
- Explore ExpressRoute FastPath design and implementation.
- Realize the difference between private and public peering, as well as between Microsoft and corporate peering.
- Know how to develop a private peering network for your use.
- Know how Microsoft peering is set up.
- Learn how to set up an ExpressRoute gateway and how to use it.
- Try to relate an ExpressRoute circuit to a virtual network.
- Become familiar with the process of recommending a route advertising layout.
- Learn how to use ExpressRoute to encrypt your data.
- Find out how to use Bidirectional Forwarding Detection on your network.
- Learn more. ExpressRoute connection difficulties may be diagnosed and resolved.
2. Learn the process of Designing and Implementing Core Networking Infrastructure (20–25%)
Know how to prepare and implement VNets with private IP addresses.
- Learn how to set up a virtual network.
- VNet gateways, application gateways, non-public endnodes, firewalls, and VNet-integrated platform services may all benefit from subnetting, as can VNet-integrated platform services.
- Become familiar with subnet delegation planning and setting.
Know how to better plan and implement a renaming project.
- Know how to create DNS zones for public use.
- Learn how to create your custom DNS zones.
- Become familiar with VNet name resolution planning.
- A publicly or privately DNS zone may be set up in a few simple steps.
- A VNet may be connected to a private DNS zone by following these steps.
Know how to develop and implement cross-VNet connections.
- Understand to arrange VPN connection between VNets.
- Learn how to establish VNet peering in your network.
- Learn about creating service chaining, besides gateway transit.
You’ll learn how to design and implement Azure Virtual WANs.
- Selecting SKUs and services for an Azure Virtual WAN architecture is explained.
- It is important to know how to connect a VNet gateway to the virtual network of Azure.
- Get the details on setting up an NVA in a virtual hub.
- Realize how to set up virtual hub routing in your operating system.
- Learn about building a connecting unit.
- A hub may be created in virtual networks.
3. Learn the process of Designing and Implementing Routing (25–30%)
Learn how to design, implement, and manage VNet routing.
- Take a look at how to design and execute user-defined routes (UDRs).
- An understanding of subnets and routing tables is necessary.
- Set up forced tunneling by learning how to do it.
- Learn how to identify and fix routing problems.
Learn how to create and deploy an Azure Load Balancer.
- Learn how to set up and set up a service of Azure Load Balancing.
- Become familiar with the difference between the basic and standard Azure Load Balancer SKUs.
- Choose among public and internal options.
- Make use of a load-balancing rule.
- Design and set up incoming NAT policy using this guide.
- Learn how to set up a load balancer’s explicit outbound rules.
Become familiar with the architecture and implementation of Azure Application Gateway.
- You may make money by recommending Azure Application Gateway deployment alternatives.
- Choose between a manual or autoscaling method.
- To get a handle on how to build a back-end pool.
- Learn how to put up a health probe.
- Discover how to set up listeners in a step-by-step guide.
- Focus on creating routing rules.
- Learn how to configure HTTP settings. learn about TLS (Transport Layer Security).
- Find out how to set up rewriting policies.
Deploying Azure Front Door: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Find out how to choose an Azure Front Door product SKU.
- Customizing HTTP response codes are an important part of putting up health probes.
- Understand SSL termination and end-to-end encryption configuration.
- The procedure of setting multisite listeners may be explained in detail here.
- Understand how to create back-end targets.
- Create and manage routing rules, particularly redirection rules, in this course.
A basic understanding of Azure Traffic Manager’s implementation approach
- Established a routing system by learning how to do it (mode).
- Learn how to set up endpoints in a network.
- You should learn how to set up HTTP.
Become familiar with the design and implementation of a virtual network in Microsoft Azure NAT
- Understand how to decide whether or not to use a Virtual Network NAT.
- Discover how to assign a NAT gateway a public IP address or prefix.
- Know how to link a NAT for a virtual network to a certain subnet.
4. Learn the process of Securing and Monitoring Networks (15–20%)
Azure Firewall deployments may be designed, implemented, and managed using this guide.
- Discover how to configure and manage an Azure Firewall deployment from start to finish.
- Learn how to plan a deployment for an Azure Firewall.
- Gain hands-on experience and deploy policies in Azure Firewall Manager.
- Use Azure Firewall in an Azure Virtual WAN Hub to learn how to protect a hub.
- Learn how to set policies in the Azure Firewall.
- A third-party Azure Virtual WAN hub.
Learn about network security categories and how they are implemented and managed (NSGs)
- Take a look at how NSG is made.
- Acquire a firm grasp on the concept of linking an NSG to a specific resource.
- Create an application security group by following the steps outlined here (ASG).
- Become familiar with the process of connecting an ASG to a network adapter.
- Find out how to create and set up NSG rules.
- Become familiar with NSG flow logs.
- Learn about verifying the flow rules for NSG data sources.
- Discover how to check the IP traffic.
Be familiar with the steps involved in setting up a Web Application Firewall
- Detection and prevention modes may be set up in a variety of ways.
- Learn how to set up Azure Front Door rule sets, including both Microsoft-managed and customer options.
- Make advantage of Application Gateway’s built-in and user-created rule sets.
- Establishing a WAF policy is a complex procedure that requires careful consideration.
- Learn how to link a WAF policy to your organization.
Know how to keep an eye on networks
- Discover how to configure alarms and logging for network health using Azure Monitor.
- A Connection Monitor instance may be created and configured.
- Discover how to set up and use Google Analytics.
- This article will teach you how to set up NSG flow logs.
- Learn how to enable diagnostic logging and how to customize it.
- Take a look at the Azure Network Watcher configuration guide.
5. Understand the process of Designing and Implementing Private Access to Azure Services (10–15%)
Find out how to set up and use the Azure Private Link and Azure Private Endpoint services.
- Find out how to set up a Private Link.
- Use this knowledge to create private endpoints.
- Know how to set up your private endpoints.
- Become familiar with the procedure of obtaining access to private endpoints.
- Learn how to use a Private Link and DNS to connect.
- Realize how to combine an on-premises client with a Private Link service.
Know how to design and deploy service endpoints systematically.
- Become familiar with the steps involved in setting up a service’s endpoints.
- Learn how to set up service endpoint policies and how to use them.
- Become familiar with the steps involved in creating vehicle identification numbers (VINs).
- Learn how to configure service endpoints’ access permissions.
Be familiar with the steps involved in setting VNet integration for use with specific
- Create a national VNet integration using App Service.
- Learn how to integrate regional VNets with Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS).
- Create a client for the App Service Environment and learn how it works.
Benefits of AZ-700 Certification
The following is a list of many of the benefits of passing the AZ 700 exam:
1. An Increase in Paycheck
You will quickly become proficient in a variety of in-demand technical skills if you work at Microsoft. As a direct consequence of this, businesses will have a greater willingness to offer such technically skilled employees a higher compensation; these workers should anticipate a wage rise of more than twenty percent.
2. There is an Abundance of Study Material Easily Accessible for the AZ-700 Exam
When it comes to furthering their education, applicants have the option of selecting a free self-learning option before going on to paid courses supervised by an instructor.
Put your abilities on social media and your credentials on LinkedIn and other places. Taking the AZ-700 test will expand your professional network and increase the likelihood that you will be recruited by the organization of your choice.
Candidate guide for AZ-700 Exam Day
The following are some exam suggestions:
- To better understand the test, you may also take the AZ-104 and AZ-900 examinations.
- Try to plan the AZ 700 test a minimum 2-3 months before the date. Stay alert for Microsoft’s open Cloud Skills
- To meet, which are routinely offered by the company.
- Test instructions published by Pearson VUE should be reviewed before commencing the exam whether this is your first time taking a digital exam or if you have taken a digital exam.
- It is up to your decision to determine the optimal time to organize the AZ-700 test. As a morning person, you may take the test at any time of day when your mind is clear of day-to-day distractions. On either hand, some had problems with wait times and their continued schedules in the evenings or afternoons.
- Exam-related notes may be made on the whiteboard available to students. Those sections of the test were the least used by students.
- Then, working backward from that deadline, figure out the time you spend on each section and component. To keep a record of time, use this.
Exam dumps are a great way to keep track of your progress and identify areas that need attention. There are PDF dumps available at Dumpsgate for individuals who want to study this method. Dumpsgate is a leading provider of AZ-700 test dumps and a trustworthy source for numerous candidates.
Final Words for AZ-700 Exam:
To ensure you are fully prepared for the AZ-700 exam, we have written this post to answer any questions you may have. Many people’s ideal job is to be an azure network engineer, and the qualification is becoming more popular.
Finally, candidates must make certain that they only read and use legal content on the internet. If you’re unsure about the quality of the instructional resources or platforms you’re considering, do some research beforehand. Make sure you’re ready to succeed right away by getting started on your planning right now.
1. Where can I get AZ-700 test dumps?
If you have an upcoming test that you need to study for, you may want to look at websites like Dumpsgate, which have content contributed by industry professionals and subject matter experts. When getting ready for the test, you should have faith in your abilities and regard for yourself.
2. Is AZ-700 difficult?
Exam AZ-700 is challenging. With adequate preparation, you may pass this test stress-free. Dumpsgate offer the best PDF Exam Dumps for everything you need to ace this exam.
3. What is AZ-700?
Exam AZ-700: Designing and Developing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions demands to design, implementation, and management of Azure networking solutions, including hybrid networking, routing, connection, security, and private access to Azure services. Exam applicants should be experts in Azure management, networking, hybrid connections, and network security.
4. How many questions are on the AZ-700?
AZ-700: Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions exam contains 117 questions.
5. Is there any online course to prepare for the exam?
Virtual learning programs for test preparation might assist you in better understanding the ideas. An online course is available from Microsoft for the same. Microsoft offers an instructor-led training session as an additional option.
In addition, our experts and experienced professionals offer to learn from our platforms which provide a variety of materials for students preparing for certification exams. You can get all the material you need regarding the AZ-700 examination process on the Dumpsgate website.
6. Who can give this exam AZ-700?
For the most part, this test is aimed toward the following people. There is a wide range of roles that fall under the umbrella of a solution architect. Candidates in their early careers who are interested in working in this sector.
7. How much do azure administrators make?
Microsoft Azure Administrator salaries presently vary from USD 84k to USD 125k, with super-wealthy earning USD 163k yearly throughout the United States, while ZipRecruiter sees annual wages as much as USD 185.5k and as low as USD 26k.
8. Can I get a job with Azure certification?
After earning the badge, you have the option to pursue a career as a cloud administrator, developer, security engineer, data engineer, solutions architect, etc. All of these Azure-related job functions will be covered in-depth by the Azure certification program.
AZ-700 exam questions and answers
AZ-700 exam cost
AZ-700 exam dumps free
AZ-700 free dumps
AZ-700 exam topics
There are no reviews yet.