Valid Endpoint Administrator (beta) MD-102 Dumps 2023
As a candidate for this exam, you have subject matter expertise deploying, configuring, protecting, managing, and monitoring devices and client applications in a Microsoft 365 environment. You’re responsible for:
- Managing identity, security, access, policies, updates, and apps for endpoints.
- Implementing solutions for efficient deployment and management of endpoints on various operating systems, platforms, and device types.
- Implementing and managing endpoints at scale by using Microsoft Intune, Windows 365, Windows Autopilot, Microsoft Defender for Endpoint, and Azure Active Directory (Azure AD), part of Microsoft Entra.
Deploy Windows client (25–30%)
Prepare for a Windows client deployment
- Select a deployment tool based on requirements
- Choose between migrate and rebuild
- Choose an imaging and/or provisioning strategy
- Select a Windows edition based on requirements
- Implement subscription-based activation
Plan and implement a Windows client deployment by using Windows Autopilot
- Configure device registration for Autopilot
- Create, validate, and assign deployment profiles
- Set up the Enrollment Status Page (ESP)
- Deploy Windows devices by using Autopilot
- Troubleshoot an Autopilot deployment
Plan and implement a Windows client deployment by using the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT)
- Plan and implement an MDT deployment infrastructure
- Create, manage, and deploy images
- Monitor and troubleshoot a deployment
- Plan and configure user state migration
Configure remote management
- Configure Remote Help in Intune
- Configure Remote Desktop on a Windows client
- Configure the Windows Admin Center
- Configure PowerShell remoting and Windows Remote Management (WinRM)
Manage identity and compliance (15–20%)
- Implement user authentication on Windows devices, including Windows Hello for Business, passwordless, and tokens
- Manage role-based access control (RBAC) for Intune
- Register devices in and join devices to Azure AD
- Implement the Intune Connector for Active Directory
- Manage the membership of local groups on Windows devices
- Implement and manage Local Administrative Passwords Solution (LAPS) for Azure AD
Implement compliance policies for all supported device platforms by using Intune
- Specify compliance policies to meet requirements
- Implement compliance policies
- Implement Conditional Access policies that require a compliance status
- Manage notifications for compliance policies
- Monitor device compliance
- Troubleshoot compliance policies
Manage, maintain, and protect devices (40–45%)
Manage the device lifecycle in Intune
- Configure enrollment settings
- Configure automatic and bulk enrollment, including Windows, Apple, and Android
- Configure policy sets
- Restart, retire, or wipe devices
Manage device configuration for all supported device platforms by using Intune
- Specify configuration profiles to meet requirements
- Implement configuration profiles
- Monitor and troubleshoot configuration profiles
- Configure and implement Windows kiosk mode
- Configure and implement profiles on Android devices, including fully managed, dedicated, corporate owned, and work profile
- Plan and implement Microsoft Tunnel for Intune
- Monitor devices by using Intune
- Monitor devices by using Azure Monitor
- Analyze and respond to issues identified in Endpoint analytics and Adoption Score
Manage device updates for all supported device platforms by using Intune
- Plan for device updates
- Create and manage update policies by using Intune
- Manage Android updates by using configuration profiles
- Monitor updates
- Troubleshoot updates in Intune
- Configure Windows client delivery optimization by using Intune
- Create and manage update rings by using Intune
Implement endpoint protection for all supported device platforms
- Implement and manage security baselines in Intune
- Create and manage configuration policies for Endpoint security including antivirus, encryption, firewall, endpoint detection and response (EDR), and attack surface reduction (ASR)
- Onboard devices to Defender for Endpoint
- Implement automated response capabilities in Defender for Endpoint
- Review and respond to device issues identified in the Microsoft Defender Vulnerability Management dashboard
Manage applications (10–15%)
Deploy and update apps for all supported device platforms
- Deploy apps by using Intune
- Configure Microsoft 365 Apps deployment by using the Microsoft Office Deployment Tool or Office Customization Tool (OCT)
- Manage Microsoft 365 Apps by using the Microsoft 365 Apps admin center
- Deploy Microsoft 365 Apps by using Intune
- Configure policies for Office apps by using Group Policy or Intune
- Deploy apps to platform-specific app stores by using Intune
Plan and implement app protection and app configuration policies
- Plan and implement app protection policies for iOS and Android
- Manage app protection policies
- Implement Conditional Access policies for app protection policies
- Plan and implement app configuration policies for managed apps and managed devices
- Manage app configuration policies
Dumpsgate have Taken the Top Position among the Dumps Sites- How?
There is no doubt that passing the MD-102 exam is in just a single attempt is one of the top most priorities of all the students. The dumps questions will help you to pass the exam with the desired marks and scores. Dumpsgate has the most interesting and fascinating features which inspire every candidate to use them with fuller confidence. The following are the detailed features of the Dumpsgate:
Prepare in lesser time
Time is the most important factor when you have to prepare for the MD-102 exam. We ensure that by using the Dumpsgate dumps, you will be able to prepare the MD-102 exam in half the required time. Preparation of the exam is done in a few weeks which is the reason why 90% of the students use Dumpsgate.
Get 300+ practice questions
We understand the importance of the number of questions for the preparation of MD 102 exam. Keeping this in consideration, we have gathered 300+ questions for you in the Dumpsgate pack. After practicing the questions, you will get clear concepts of all the topics of MD-102 exam.
Acquire Guaranteed Results
You must always use the dumps that are result-oriented. Passing the MD-102 is not sufficient. It is important that you pass the exam with good grades. Dumpsgate dumps provide result-boosting questions. We guarantee that after using our dumps, you will get excellent grades in the exam.
The guarantee of the dumps depends on the cost. But in case of the Dumpsgate dumps, the price of the dumps is not high but the quality of the dumps is supreme. The questions in our dumps are taken from real exam papers and then our experts answer the questions precisely and comprehensively.
PDF Dumps Files
We provide the PDF files of the dumps. The files are easy to open on any device like smartphones, desktops and tablets. You can easily share the dumps questions. The PDF questions are safe to download and does not consume much space on your device.
Traits of Dumpsgate MD-102 Dumps
- Reliable MD-102 Questions
- Answers Verified by Experts
- No typos and Mistakes
- Free Demo PDF
- Detailed Answers
- PDF Format File
- 100% Success Guarantee
- Preparation in a minimum of 7-days
- Frequent updates with free access
- No Hassel Downloads
- Affordable Price
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Secure Privacy
- Money Back Offer
How easy is the MD-102 exam?
MD-102 exam is easy if you prepare it with utmost attention. The course topics are easier so you can prepare the exam without much hassle.
How long does it take to prepare the MD-102 exam?
Usually, it takes only a few weeks to prepare for the MD-102 exam. If you have prior experience or proper stud material, then it would take lesser than the usual time.
What is the worth and scope of becoming Endpoint Administrator?
The worth and the scope of an Endpoint Administrator is great. This is evident from the fact that these professionals have a high income rate. The average income made by an Endpoint Administrator is $68,277 per annum.
What prerequisites are required to take the MD-102 exam?
You must have experience with Azure AD and Microsoft 365 technologies, including Intune, as well as strong skills and experience in deploying, configuring, and maintaining Windows client and non-Windows devices.
Who should take the MD-102 exam?
As an endpoint administrator, you collaborate with architects, Microsoft 365 administrators, security administrators, and other workload administrators to plan and implement a modern workplace strategy that meets the business needs of an organization.
How long is the MD-102 exam valid?
MD-102 certification exam is valid for 2 years after which you have to renew the certification.
Do I need to recertify the MD-102 exam?
Yes, you need to take recertification exam if you wish to keep your exam valid.
What is the best preparation technique for MD-102 exam?
The best preparation technique for MD-102 exam is given below:
- Study the official exam guide.
- Learn the MD-102 exam from the Microsoft Learn.
- Prepare the concepts from the official dumps.
- Revise the test.
- Take a mock test.
- Register for the exam.
What is the most reliable material to prepare for the MD-102 exam?
Finding reliable study material is getting hard for you? Take help from the MD-102 exam dumps from official Dumpsgate site. It will assist you to learn the concepts efficiently.
How can I get the MD-102 dumps from Dumpsgate?
You can get the MD-102 dumps from the official Dumpsgate site. Go on the official site and