In this current era, many IT professionals are pursuing the field of machine learning. One of their major concerns is which certification will benefit them the most in their ML career. Machine Learning Specialty Certification from Amazon Web Services is one of the most recommended certifications,
Whether you want to improve and escalate your customer experience, improve fertility and enhance business processes, or accelerate and induce innovation, AWS offers the most comprehensive set of machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI) services to match your business requirements. You can construct and implement ML models quickly with the Amazon platform which is a fully organized service that offers the tools needed in every step of the ML development lifecycle in an integrated manner.
Exam Code: MLS-C01
Exam Name: AWS Certified Machine Learning – Specialty
Length: 180 minutes to complete the exam
Cost: 300 USD
Passing score: 750/1000
Number of questions: 65 questions
Type of questions: Multiple-choice questions
Languages Offered: English, Japanese, Korean, and Simplified Chinese.
Who Is Recommended To Take The AWS Machine Learning Exam?
- At least two years of hands-on experience developing, architecting, and running ML or deep learning workloads in the AWS Cloud
- Extensive or complex algorithm development
- Extensive hyperparameter optimization
- Complex mathematical proofs and computations
- Advanced networking and network design
- Advanced database, security, and DevOps concepts
- DevOps-related tasks for Amazon EMR
Read more: AWS Certifications Roadmap
What Type Of Questions Are Expected In The MLS-C01 Exam?
- Multiple choice: Has one correct response and three incorrect responses (distractors)
- Multiple responses: Has two or more correct responses out of five or more response options
What Is The Course Outline Of The MLS-C01 Exam?
|Exploratory Data Analysis||24%|
|Machine learning Implementation & Operations||20%|
- Create data repositories for machine learning.
- Identify and implement a data ingestion solution.
- Identify and implement a data transformation solution
Exploratory Data Analysis
- Sanitize and prepare data for modeling.
- Perform feature engineering
- Analyze and visualize data for machine learning
- Frame business problems as machine learning problems
- Select the appropriate model(s) for a given machine-learning problem
- Train machine learning model
- Perform hyperparameter optimization.
- Evaluate machine learning models
Machine Learning Implementation and Operations
- Build machine learning solutions for performance, availability, scalability, resiliency, and fault tolerance.
- Recommend and implement the appropriate machine learning services and features for a given problem
- Apply basic AWS security practices to machine learning solutions.
- Deploy and operationalize machine learning solutions
What are the Roles and Responsibilities of an AWS ML Specialist?
- Preparing ML designs
- implementing ML tools and algorithms
- choosing appropriate data and verifying the data
- Picking appropriate data representation methods
- Perform machine learning tests and analysis of data
- Promote and utilize the results
- Transforming data prototypes
- Create required machine learning apps
What Is The Scope Of Gaining MLS-C01 Certification?
There are some great advantages of MLS-C01 that are enormously accepted by all. The following are some great advantages of this certification.
Exceptional ML skills
AWS Machine Learning is one of the most demanding cloud certifications. At present times, the exceptional skills which are delivered through MLS-C01 certification have greatly increased the value of AWS MLS-C01 certification. Employers give more preference to candidates who are certified in Machine Learning.
It might be interesting to know that there has been a recent trend in cloud certifications. Hence there are not many candidates in the market who are certified in Machine Learning. But the demand for ML professionals is a lot. Thus, if you are AWS MLS-C01 certified, you have a wide scope of career growth.
The salary offered to MLS-C01 professionals is a great worth of this certification. Since it is a specialty-level certification, it makes a great deal of income. Employers expect great skills in machine learning and are not hesitant to pay you a handsome market-competitive salary.
Access to the AWS Platform
Using the AWS platform, you can analyze any data using Artificial Intelligence, implementation resources, and ML services. This makes Machine Learning a very affordable process. This means that gaining AWS Machine Learning Specialist Certification can be a big boon for you as it gives you access to the AWS platform.
What Is The Salary Offered To MLS-C01 Certified?
The average salary of a Machine Learning Specialist ranges from $63,000 to $173,000 per year. The average salary of an ML specialist is $103,985 per annum. This means that the professionals employed with Machine Learning are earning one of the highly paid wages. The handsome salary offered to machine learning specialists makes them one of the most demanding professionals in the field of IT.
How to Prepare For the MLS-C01 Exam?
AWS Machine Learning certification is a hard nut to crack. You need to work very hard to ace the exam. For preparation, you need the right notes and resources that help you with the best preparation for the entire course of the AWS exam. Following are the steps through which you can prepare for the MLS-C01 exam:
- Check that you fulfill all the technical requirements needed to take the MLS-C01 exam. If you meet these requirements, then this exam is a good fit for you.
- Read the course outline. This will give you an idea about the domains that are about to learn in this exam.
- The next step is to choose a study plan for yourself. You can either choose to study from online classes or instructor-led courses. Make sure that you study all the concepts in detail.
- The final step is to take the practice test. You can choose dumps for this purpose. Be careful to choose the most authentic and updated dumps to practice MLS-C01 exam questions.
- Revise the topics in which you feel you are lacking. Revision of concepts is important to make certain that you learned all the concepts properly.
Practice AWS Machine Learning Exam Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
Which AWS certification is best for machine learning?
Machine Learning Specialty Certification MLS-C01 is the best certification for machine learning in 2023. A number of people who pursued this certification have seen notable progress in their career development through this certification.
How difficult is AWS ML certification?
AWS Machine Learning certification is a specialty certification that needs a great deal of understanding of the concepts. Each domain of the course is covered in detail. This makes it challenging to pass the AWS ML exam. However, the worth and perks that you gain from this certification make it
Is AWS-certified machine learning specialty worth it?
Although the preparation for Machine Learning Specialist Certification is time-taking and hard. But the benefits that you acquire from gaining ML certification make it worth attaining. More than 90% of the candidates have seen immense career progress in terms of work efficiency and salary uprise through this specialist certification.
Can I learn AWS in 3 months?
Yes, 3 months are enough to prepare for the AWS Machine Learning Specialist ML-C01 exam. If you have a good understanding of the concepts which are needed to learn this course, then they would be much helpful for you to learn ML-C01 domains. You need to learn and understand each concept thoroughly.
Is AWS needed for machine learning?
AWS is a great platform for machine learning. This is because it has ML services, Artificial Intelligence, and an implementation platform which makes it useful for the deployment of architectures in machine learning.
Does AWS require coding?
One of the biggest queries that come to our minds when we opt for any certification is that does it require any coding. The same goes here when you think about earning MLS-C01 certification from Amazon Web Services. But you might be content to know that AWS does not require any coding.