Exam AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals:
The Azure Fundamentals AZ-900 exam validates your understanding of cloud topics, Azure services, Azure workloads, security and privacy in Azure, as well as pricing and support for the platform. Candidates should be conversant with basic technology concepts such as networking, storage, compute, application support, and application development.
Who Should Take Microsoft Azure Fundamentals AZ-900 Exam:
Candidates for this exam should have a firm understanding of cloud services and how they’re provided with Microsoft Azure. The test is intended for those who are new to cloud-based solutions and services or want to work with Azure.
Azure Fundamentals may be used to prepare for other Azure role-based or specialty certifications, but it is not a prerequisite for any of them.
Skills Measured in Microsoft Azure Fundamentrals AZ-900 Exam:
The content of this examination was updated on December 25, 2021. Please see the exam skills outline below to discover what changed.
|1- Describe Cloud Concept||(20-25%)|
|2- Describe core Azure services||(15-20%)|
|3- Describe core solutions and management tools on Azure||(10-15%)|
|4- Describe general security and network security features||(10-15%)|
|5- Describe identity, governance, privacy, and compliance features||(15-20%)|
|6- Describe Azure cost management and Service Level Agreements||(10-15%)|
AZ-900 exam schedule:
Microsoft Azure Fundamentals AZ-900 Exam is taken in multiple languages in which English, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified), Korean, Spanish, German, French, Indonesian (Indonesia), Arabic (Saudi Arabia), Chinese (Traditional), Italian, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian are included.
- If you are Student or instrutor you can schedule your exam with Certiport
- If you are not student and interested in latest technologies you can schedule your exam with Pearson VUE
- Due to Covid-19 Microsoft offer some certifications in just $15 you can learn more about discounted certifications exam.
Microsoft AZ-900 Exam Cost:
Microsoft Exam Pricing varies according to countries.
United States & Canada: $99 USD
India: ₹3696 INR*
United Kingdom: £69 GBP*
Pakistan: $55 USD
AZ-900 Exam Time:
The AZ-900 exam will have around 40 to 60 questions, which you must answer in 85 minutes. The passing score for the test is 700, and there are no penalties for incorrect answers.
Microsoft Azure Fundamentals AZ-900 Exam Dumps:
The AZ-900 Dumps is an exam preparation tool that helps candidates in passing the azure fundamental exam with very little effort. Dumpsgate provides real exam questions for all Microsoft certification exams. Especially for AZ-900 Exam, we have 280+ exam questions with verified and correct answers, if you have less time or don’t want to prepare from an extensive Microsoft study guide you can download the latest Microsoft Real AZ-900 Exam Questions. We provide a 100% success guarantee for all Microsoft certification exams. Just go through all questions well and pass exam on the first attempt. The Best Feature of Dumpsgate is that we provide all answers with an explanation.
Our az-900 dumps includes references to the following media:
- Microsoft TechNet
- Web resource
so you can verify answers by yourself.
AZ-900 Exam Questions:
Below are Useful links for Microsoft AZ-900 Exam Material:
Why you Should Choose Dumpsgate for AZ-900 Exam Material:
We want you to be prepared for the AZ-900, so we’ve prepared the most related study material in pdf that covers everything you’ll need to know about this certification. Our AZ-900 Exam questions are written by industry experts,
We partner with certification providers to understand exam objectives, participate in beta testing and take the test before producing new exams questions. The prestigious Microsoft Certified Practice Test Provider credential is due to our high-quality content and cutting-edge technology.
- Questions are similar to the real exam questions so you test your knowledge before your real exam.
- Explaining the content in more detail helps to reinforce what you’ve learned.
- Free 3 months updates of latest exam questions.
- 100 percent success gaurantee.
- Download Free Demo before purchase.
AZ-900 Exam Topics:
AZ-900 Exam is all about Microsoft Azure Fundamentals, so here are the modules in which you’ll have to study before taking the exam: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals Certification:
Understand Cloud Concept
- Identify the benefits and considerations of using cloud services
- Describe the differences between categories of cloud services
- Describe the differences between types of cloud computing
Understand Core Azure Services
- Describe the core Azure architectural components
- Describe core resources available in Azure
Understand core solutions and management tools on Azure
- Describe core solutions available in Azure
- Describe Azure management tools
Understand general security and network security features
- Describe Azure security features
- Describe Azure network security
Understand identity, governance, privacy, and compliance features
- Describe core Azure identity services
- Describe Azure governance features
- Describe privacy and compliance resources
Understand Azure cost management and Service Level Agreements
- Describe methods for planning and managing costs
- Describe Azure Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and service lifecycles
Important AZ-900 Exam Information
- Certification Name: AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals Certification.
- Exam Duration: 90 minutes
- Number of Questions: 40-60
- Passing Score: 700
- Exam Cost: $99.00 USD