Abstract: AZ-305 Exam
Participants for this examination should have experience in IT operations, especially networking, virtualization, identity management, safety, business continuity, recovery plans, data platforms, and governance. A person in this position should be able to manage how actions in different areas affect the overall solution. They should also be familiar with Azure management, Azure development, and DevOps procedures.
Consulting stakeholders & converting requirements of the business into designs for safe, scalable, and dependable Azure solutions are among the responsibilities of this function.
This test assesses your ability to create identity, governance, & monitoring systems, data storage solutions, business continuity solutions, and infrastructure solutions, among other technical duties.
Developers, administrators, as well as other roles responsible for enforcing solutions on Azure collaborate with an Azure Solutions Architect.
AZ-305 Exam Information
Some basic information about AZ-305 is given below:
|Exam name||Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions|
|Total time allowed||85 minutes|
Exam fee: $165 USD* for the United States; however, the price varies depending on the country where the exam is invigilated. Like for India it is ₹4800 INR* while for Canada it is $165 USD*etc.
Target audience AZ-305
Those interested in becoming Azure cloud architects.
As well as the applicant would require having extensive knowledge and experience in a variety of IT operations, including networking, visualization, security, emergency planning and restoration, storing, and governance. Furthermore, the candidate must be familiar with Azure administration, development, and DevOps procedures.
- IT Architecture Knowledge in General
- Must have passed AZ-104 Exam from Microsoft
You need have substantial knowledge and experience of network, virtualization, identification, privacy, business process, recovery plans, information platform, finance, and administration to prepare for this test. The role would oversee how actions in each area effect an overall solution.
This position should also have expert-level Azure administrative abilities as well as familiarity with Azure development and DevOps procedures. Please keep in mind that in order to take this exam, you must be an expert in Azure administration.
Skills measured in AZ-305 exam
Based on the most recent update from Microsoft Learning, this exam assesses your ability to complete the technical topics listed below.
I’ve also provided a link to the Microsoft documentation so that you can learn more about each goal.
- Design identity, governance, and monitoring solutions (25-30%)
- Design data storage solutions (25-30%)
- Design business continuity solutions (10-15%)
- Design infrastructure solutions (25-30%)
Remember that the bullets after each of the skills assessed are meant to show how we are evaluating that competence. This is not an exhaustive or definitive list.
Also keep in mind that most inquiries are to features that are generally available (GA). If Preview features are often utilized, the exam may include questions on them.
Now see the course detail:
Design Identity, Governance, and Monitoring Solutions (25-30%)
Design a solution for logging and monitoring
- design a log routing solution
- recommend an appropriate level of logging
- recommend monitoring tools for a solution
Design authentication and authorization solutions
- recommend a solution for securing resources with role-based access control
- recommend an identity management solution
- recommend a solution for securing identities
- recommend an organizational and hierarchical structure for Azure resources
- recommend a solution for enforcing and auditing compliance
Design identities and access for applications
- recommend solutions to allow applications to access Azure resources
- recommend a solution that securely stores passwords and secrets
- recommend a solution for integrating applications into Azure Active Directory (Azure AD)
- recommend a user consent solution for applications
Design Data Storage Solutions (25-30%)
Design a data storage solution for relational data
- recommend database service tier sizing
- recommend a solution for database scalability
- recommend a solution for encrypting data at rest, data in transmission, and data in use
Design data integration
- recommend a solution for data integration
- recommend a solution for data analysis
Recommend a data storage solution
- recommend a solution for storing relational data
- recommend a solution for storing semi-structured data
- recommend a solution for storing non-relational data
Design a data storage solution for non-relational data
- recommend access control solutions to data storage
- recommend a data storage solution to balance features, performance, and cost
- design a data solution for protection and durability
Design Business Continuity Solutions (10-15%)
Design a solution for backup and disaster recovery
- recommend a recovery solution for Azure, hybrid, and on-premises workloads that meets
- recovery objectives (Recovery Time Objective [RTO], Recovery Level Objective [RLO],
- Recovery Point Objective [RPO])
- understand the recovery solutions for containers
- recommend a backup and recovery solution for compute
- recommend a backup and recovery solution for databases
- recommend a backup and recovery solution for unstructured data
Design for high availability
- identify the availability requirements of Azure resources
- recommend a high availability solution for compute
- recommend a high availability solution for non-relational data storage
- recommend a high availability solution for relational data storage
Design Infrastructure Solutions (25-30%)
Design a compute solution
- recommend a virtual machine-based compute solution
- recommend an appropriately sized compute solution based on workload requirements
- recommend a container-based compute solution
- recommend a serverless-based compute solution
Design an application architecture
- recommend a caching solution for applications
- recommend a messaging architecture
- recommend an event-driven architecture
- recommend an automated deployment solution for your applications
- recommend an application configuration management solution
- recommend a solution for API integration
- evaluate a migration solution that leverages the Cloud Adoption Framework for Azure
- assess and interpret on-premises servers, data, and applications for migration
- recommend a solution for migrating applications and virtual machines
- recommend a solution for migrating databases
- recommend a solution for migrating unstructured data
Design network solutions
- recommend a network architecture solution based on workload requirements
- recommend a connectivity solution that connects Azure resources to the internet
- recommend a connectivity solution that connects Azure resources to on-premises
- optimize network performance for applications
- recommend a solution to optimize network security
- recommend a load balancing and routing solution
5 Reasons why you should take AZ-305?
Here are some of the reasons why you should take this exam.
1- Employment After Passing the Exam
The Job roles that an Azure Solution Architect may get after passing this exam could be Architecting, deploying, and protecting “Microsoft Active Directory”, “Azure App Service Applications”, and “Virtual Networks”. Establishing and implementing networks and security measures Using Azure Resource Manager (ARM) to create and manage virtual machines. Developing and deploying Azure Stack features.
2- Salary Hike
If you are already employed and taking this exam, it is obvious that your salary will grow as a result of your increased market demand.
Employers provide many advantages and incentives to workers who have earned the Microsoft Certified – Azure Solutions Architect Expert certification by passing the AZ-305 exam, since these experts are renowned to add value to the organizations they work for. The bearers of the Microsoft Certified – Azure Solutions Architect Expert qualification will be eligible for a salary of $155,000 per year. This appears to demonstrate why the Microsoft AZ-305 exam is well worth your time and money!
3- Open more opportunities
Passing AZ-305 opens up more opportunities for you. Every company or individual with a Microsoft certification in any industry will tell you how much they value the Microsoft Certified – Azure Solutions Architect Expert certification.
4- Skills And Knowledge
Clearing this exam will undoubtedly improve your knowledge of your area, and as a result, your skills will enhance as well.
Passing the AZ-305 exam will also improve your chances of promotion. The Microsoft AZ-305 exam is a demanding one, and passing it demonstrates that you are dedicated to your work. It also implies that you are committed to your task; as a result, you will gain an advantage because every firm will regard you as capable of going beyond to deliver the required solution and more!
4 Tips for Passing AZ-305 Exam
I am sharing a few tips that might be helpful for you in preparation of your AZ-305 exam.
1- Follow official course content
First of all, I would suggest you stick to the authorized and official course content given by the Microsoft team on their website. It would give you a direction, a path, which you can follow while preparing for the exam.
2- Do check out Microsoft’s free and paid training content
On Microsoft’s website, they have also provided study materials for the candidates. Microsoft offers a variety of study tools to help you study for the AZ-305 exam. The official Microsoft training program is a wonderful alternative if you have some spare time and can invest some money on Microsoft AZ-305 exam preparation.
One of them is free, while the other is a paid service. This training course is led by experts in the area, and it will help you prepare and learn more effectively.
3- Dumpsgate AZ-305
The AZ-305 test is technical and time-consuming to study for, but Dumps gate provides you with a compiled source in the shape of exam dumps to help you prepare for all the exam’s elements. By using Dumps gate, you can now gain a thorough insight and knowledge of all the test material These brain dumps include exam questions that cover all the syllabus domains and their contents. Also, their excellent customer service makes the whole process more comfortable for you and ensures that no one should faces any kind of problem during the purchasing process.
4- By following online communities and forums
There are many other online forums that provide good exam preparation information. You can also keep up with them or with your studies.
To make preparation more enjoyable, you can join several connected online forums. You could share your stories and learn from the experiences of other members in these groups. As a result, you’ll have a better idea of how to approach your preparations and how hard you must work.
Benefits of Getting AZ-305
- The AZ-305 certification certifies you as a qualified professional with in-depth understanding of Azure Roles & Responsibilities.
- Microsoft hosts workshops and events to assist in the development and marketing of innovative services and products. If you clear the Microsoft AZ-305 test, you’ll be eligible to attend Microsoft’s seminars & events as a part of the company’s large community.
- Adding this credential to your resume will help you develop in your career and boost your chances of being hired.
- Obtaining a job with the Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert credential, which is earned after completing the Microsoft AZ-305 test, is far easier and more efficient. As a result, you won’t have to struggle to find a job that fits the honed abilities and qualifications you’ve included to your CV.
- Microsoft tends to bloom, with a 19 percent market share and continual innovation, and thus the market for Expert Azure Solution Architect will skyrocket.
Let’s have a look at the AWS Solution Architect salaries in various countries.
|USA||$85,500 – $131,500|
|India||₹15,00,000 – ₹24,00,000|
|Canada||CAD 89,000- CAD 120,000|
|United kingdom||£80,000 – £125,125|
It’s foolish to debate whether or not the Microsoft Azure fundamentals certification is valuable. The Microsoft AZ-305 exam is a great opportunity to advance your career. It will open doors to fantastic employment options for you and assist you in achieving your objectives much more quickly. It is very important that you study thoroughly and give this Microsoft exam your all-out effort. And trust me this hard work of your will defiantly worth it and it will pay you in the future.
Is AZ 305 still in beta?
Azure Solutions Architect Expert has been released from beta and is now live and out of beta. The Azure Solutions Architect Expert exam, AZ-305, is now available. This is the final exam before you could become an Azure Solutions Architect Expert.
How difficult is Azure Solutions Architect expert?
It is both among the most important but one of the most challenging Azure certifications. It is really popular. Every day, more native developers join the Cloud, necessitating the creation of an architect job that provides rules and gathers the architecture that the programmers will use.
It is difficult to prepare for the Microsoft AZ-305 exam. Candidates spend a lot of money to prepare for the Microsoft AZ-305 exam, but many still fail. It is a difficult exam to pass. Your technical and knowledge abilities will be put to the test.
Can I get a job with Azure certification?
After getting the certification, you can choose to work as a cloud administrator, developer, cybersecurity engineer, data engineer, solutions architect, and so on. All of these Job roles are prevalent in the Azure area, and the azure certification course will emphasize them all.
Can fresher get job in Azure?
Yes, Fresher can go for cloud computing option.
“Is cloud computing helpful for freshers?” is a question that may be answered with a resounding yes. A cloud computing expert will find work in any business or area, and in fact, there is a significant scarcity of cloud computing specialists.
What is the difference between AZ-304 and AZ-305?
The difference between AZ-304 and AZ-305 is that Azure Solutions Architect Expert AZ-304 was former certification exam. On March 31st, 2022 Microsoft introduced AZ-305 Azure Solutions Architect Expert certification.