Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (ERP)
If you are associated with the profession of an IT expert then give your skills a kick start by acquiring Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (ERP) certification. The Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (ERP) certification will help you to discover an in-depth understanding of the Dynamics 365 finance and operation applications. It will help you learn how the business can flourish and uncover limitless opportunities using the respective opportunities.
In case you have made up your mind to avail the Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (ERP) certification and the relevant skills and wondering how to pass the required exam, then here is a treat for you. Dumpsgate brings you authentic and updated exam dumps 2022 to help you prepare for your MB-920 exam. These PDF Dumps will help you go through exam questions prepared by the experts along with detailed and valid answers. You would not have to consult any external source for the preparation in the presence of these brain dumps because these MB-920 dumps cover the whole syllabus in compiled form.
Who is the target audience for the MB-920 exam?
The purpose of the Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (ERP) certification is to make you aware and assess your level of understanding about Microsoft Dynamics 365 finance and operations applications. Hence you will require in-depth knowledge and understanding of the features of the relevant applications. Furthermore, anyone who has experience in working in an Information Technology environment and has an understanding of business and financial operations.
What are the skills measured in the MB-920 exam?
Knowing about the skills measured will help you prepare better for the questions you are going to face in the exam. As far skills measured in MB-920 are concerned, these are as follows.
Describing Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management – (25%-30%)
This domain consists of four subdomains which are as follows.
Identification of general capabilities
- Description of manufacturing types which include Discrete, Lean, and Process
- Description of production control elements which include formulas, Kanban’s, resources, bills of materials (BOMs),
- Description of product master records and product variants
Describing the abilities required to manage warehouse and inventory
- Description of costing methods which include standard costing, weighted averages, first-in-first-out (FIFO), and last-in-first-out (LIFO)
- Description of the use of cases for Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Description of purchase orders, item arrival journals, and cross-docking
- Description of inventory reservations, picking and packing, replenishment, and shipments
- Description of inventory counting and inventory on-hand concepts
- Description of capabilities of quality management
- Description of warehouse configuration options including layout, stocking limits, and location profiles
Describing the manufacturing strategies
- Description of manufacturing strategies i.e. make to order (MTO), make to stock (MTS), and configure to order (CTO)
- Description of item tracking and tracing processes
- Description of tools which are used in shop floors management
Describing the enterprise asset management capabilities
- Description of enterprise asset management concepts
- Description of the work order lifecycle which includes work order scheduling, corrective work orders, preventative work orders, and relevant inspections
- Description of vendor warranty full and partial agreements
Describing Dynamics Finance – (20%-25%)
This domain includes four subdomains which are;
Describing the Dynamics 365 Finance features
- Description of use cases for legal entities
- Description of how cam Dynamics 365 Finance help to manage the regional tax reporting requirements
- Description of cost accounting concepts
Describing the general ledgers
- Description of charts of accounts including main accounts, balance sheets, and income statements
- Description of financial dimensions and corresponding concepts
- Description of relevant periodic financial processes
Describing the accounts payables and accounts receivables
- Description of core accounts payable components including vendors, purchase orders, and vendor invoices
- Description of vendor payments and settlements
- Description of three-way matching concepts
- Description of core accounts receivable components including customers, customer invoices, and free text invoices
- Description of credit and collection processes
Describe related finance components
- Description of cash and bank management concepts
- Description of expense management including cash advances and mobile workspaces
- Description of fixed asset management and creation, acquisition, and depreciation
- Description of budgeting capabilities
Describing Dynamics 365 Commerce – (10%-15%)
This domain consists of two subdomains as follows
Describing Dynamics 365 Commerce capabilities
- Description of retail channels which include call centers, Cloud Point-Of-Sale (CPOS), and Modern Point-Of-Sale (MPOS)
- Description of channel management concepts
- Description of Distributed Order Management (DOM)
- Description of product assortments
- Description of customer loyalty concepts
- Description of how to create personalized customer experiences and provide product recommendations using Dynamics 365 Customer Insights
- Description of how Dynamics 365 Commerce uses Retail Analytics to help provide centralized retail data management
Describe Dynamics 365 Fraud Protection
- Description of how Dynamics 365 Fraud Protection reduces fraud losses and increase bank acceptance rates by evaluating purchase transaction
- Description of how Dynamics 365 Fraud Protection prevents unauthorized account creation, account takeovers, and fraudulent account access
- Description of how Dynamics 365 Fraud Protection prevents loss related to fraudulent returns and discounts by identification of the risk of loss to a business and anomalies in merchandise discounting and returns
Describing Dynamics 365 Human Resources – (5%-10%)
This domain consists of the following subdomains
Describing core capabilities
- Description of compensation and benefits capabilities
- Description of compliance features
- Description of performance management capabilities
Describing personnel management capabilities
- Description of self-service capabilities
- Description of leave and absence capabilities
- Description of employee training and certification features
- Identification of integration options between Dynamics 365 Human Resources and LinkedIn
Describing Project Operations – (10%-15%)
This domain consists of two subdomains which are as follows.
Identifying Project Operations capabilities
- Description of project-based services
- Description of capabilities relevant to project sales
- Description of capabilities relevant to project contract
- Description of capabilities relevant to project pricing
- Description of the project lifecycle and relevant concepts like project invoicing and revenue recognition
Describing project planning and execution capabilities
- Identification of project features i.e. contracts, stages, team assignments, and material estimates versus retainer and contracts fixed price versus time
- Description of project team management capabilities i.e. allocation methods, resource scheduling, and skills
- Description of project schedule management capabilities including tasks, assignments, and project plan management
- Description of the project cost tracking capabilities i.e. time and expense costs
Describing shared features – (10%-15%)
It consists of two parts including;
Description of reporting capabilities
- Description of built-in reporting capabilities referring to the concerned workplace
- Description of options in order to export data in Microsoft excel
- Description of options for data analysis with the help of Power BI
Description of integration options
- Description of Microsoft Teams integration features which are helpful
- Description of use cases for integration of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Description of options for documents management with the help of SharePoint Online
- Description of email integration capabilities
Learn more about MB-920 Exam on Microsoft official website
After reading the long list of skills measured, you can see how beneficial this certification and relevant exam is for you. Now the question arises how to prepare for the syllabus and the exam efficiently to pass the exam and to get in-depth knowledge for your own benefit? The answer is pretty simple. Dumpsgate real exam dumps will help you prepare this exam syllabus with its effective exam question covering the whole syllabus. So now get your hands on these helping brain dumps and enjoy the ride through this information and helping syllabus.
Exam Information about MB-920
Further details regarding MB-920 are as follows.
- The exam code is MB-920.
- The exam duration is 60 minutes.
- The number of questions is 40 – 60 questions.
- The question type is MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions) and Multi response questions
- The required Passing score is 700 out of 1000.
- The exam fee for MB-920 is $99 USD.
- Exam languages are English, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified), Korean, French, Spanish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Arabic (Saudi Arabia), Chinese (Traditional), Italian, German.
Is Dumpsgate exam dumps effective?
What does a candidate look for in an exam guide source to declare it as reliable and effective? The answer is, it must include all the syllabus in a well-explained manner for a better understanding and the candidate does not have to consult any other preparation source except the focused one. Fulfilling the requirement Dumpsgate experts have designed compiled source of the preparation in the form of MB-920 dumps covering the whole syllabus of the exam. These exam dumps are prepared, tested and approved by IT experts.
The exam dumps offered by Dumpsgate contain the exam questions with valid and detailed answers to help you go through the syllabus. The exam questions are relevant to the existing pattern of the exam so forget about the worries now.
What does Dumpsgate offer?
- 100% Authentic and Updated MB-920 braindumps.
- Detailed exam questions to learn and valid answers prepared by experts.
- Safe and Secure payment methods for your convenience.
- 100% Pass guarantee offered by the Dumpsgate with Dumpsgate MB-920 exam dumps.
- 3 Months Free Updates regarding IT certifications and respective exams for free.
- Free PDF Demos to test the quality of the exam dumps.
- 24/7 Technical Support by IT experts to deal with your queries.
- Instant Delivery within 2 hours after purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you beat MB 920?
It is not much of a tough task if you are well prepared for the exam. To boost your preparation effectively, Dumpsgate MB-920 exam dumps will help you by offering you exam questions that cover the whole syllabus for you. so beat your MB-920 exam and give your career wings to fly with the help of Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (ERP) certification.
How do I get Microsoft Dynamics certified?
To acquire the Microsoft Dynamics certification every candidate is required to pass the exam as a pre-requisite. If you are looking for a way to pass that exam then Dumpsgate MB-920 exam dumps will help you prepare for the exam. True devotion and effective preparation are all you will need.
What are Microsoft Certified Dynamics 365 fundamentals?
The Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (ERP) certification will help you to discover an in-depth understanding of the Dynamics 365 finance and operation applications and will assess your relevant skills and understanding to present your skill level.
Where Can I Download Latest MB-920 Exam Questions?
If you are looking for an MB-920 exam question then Dumpsgate exam dumps are all you need. These exam dumps are prepared by the experts and contain all the relevant and In-syllabus exam questions with detailed answers for your better understanding.
Is MB-920 exam dumps Helpful?
Dumpsgate MB-92 exam dumps offer candidates the opportunity to learn from a single compiled exam guide source covering the whole syllabus. These PDF dumps contain exam questions that revolve around the contents of the syllabus with detailed explanations for a candidate’s understanding. So that umps up with the result that Dumpsgate MB-920 exam dumps are effective.
Where can I get MB-920 Dumps in 2022?
If you are looking for updated MB-920 dumps 2022 then you must check the exam dumps offered by Dumpsgate because these exam dumps are prepared and reviewed by experts regularly to incorporate the requirements of the current time.
More Related Certification Exams:
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing MB-220 Exam
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional Consultant MB-340 Exam
Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect MB-700 Exam
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant MB-800 Exam
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service MB-240 Exam
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales MB-210 Exam