Introduction to Newly Announced Microsoft DP-203 Exam
With the diverse certifications of Microsoft, it satisfies the needs and expertise of all the fields of IT. If you are a data engineer and looking for a perfect certification to boost your understanding, skills, and representation on your resume, then Azure Data Engineering Associate certification is there for you. A candidate who is applying for this certification should have an in-depth understanding of the corresponding data processing languages including SQL, Python, or Scala. It requires you to have the basics of data processing and data architecture patterns.
If you are applying for a DP-203 exam to secure Azure Data Engineering Associate certification for you then you must prepare well for the exam to prepare the opportunity. Dumpsgate brings you prep material in the form of DA-203 exam dumps 2023. These exam dumps will assist you in your preparation with the help of authentic and updated exam dumps. Let’s explore more about the exam in the rest of the article.
Who is the Target audience of the Microsoft DP-203 Exam?
The target audience of the exam DP-2033 includes those who have the expertise in the integration, transformation, and consolidation of data. This processing of data is dome from different data structures which can be structured and unstructured to a structure that is optimum for analytic solutions.
The responsibility of the data engineer involves helping the stakeholder to understand the data and corresponding situation by building secure and compliant pipelines for data processing with the help of various tools and d techniques. In the process, various Azure services and data languages are used to store and clean data so that enhanced data sets are produced. The v efficiency, proper management and reliability of data pipelines is also guaranteed by the data engineers. Furthermore, they are also responsible for designing, monitoring, implementing and optimizing data platforms to make the fit for corresponding data pipelines.
What are the skills measured in Latest Microsoft DP-203 Exam?
Following are the skills measured in the form of syllabus content is DP-203.
Design and Implement Data Storage – (40%-45%)
This part is divided into six subdomains as follows
Designing a data storage structure
It includes the following syllabus contents
- Designing of an Azure Data Lake solution
- Recommendation of the file types for storage
- Recommendation of file types for analytical queries
- Designing for the efficient querying
- Designing for the data pruning
- Designing a folder structure that can represent the extent and level of data transformed.
- Designing of a distribution strategy
- Designing of a data archiving solution
Designing a partitioning strategy
- Designing a partitioning strategy for the files
- Designing a partitioning strategy for analytical workloads
- Designing of a partitioning strategy for efficiency/performance
- Designing a partitioning strategy for Azure Synapse Analytics
- Identification of scenarios when partitioning is required for the Azure Data Lake Storage Gen2
Designing the serving layer
- Designing of star schemas
- Designing slowly changing dimensions
- Designing a dimensional hierarchy
- Designing a solution for temporal data
- Designing for incremental loading
- Designing analytical stores
- Designing metastores in Azure Synapse Analytics and Azure Databricks
Implementation of physical data storage structures
- Implementation of compression
- Implementation of partitioning
- Implementation of sharding
- Implementation of different table geometries with Azure Synapse Analytics pools
- Implementation of data redundancy
- Implementation of distributions
- Implementation of data archiving
Implementation of logical data structures
- Building of a temporal data solution
- Building of a slowly changing dimension
- Building of a logical folder structure
- Building of external tables
- Implementation of file and folder structures for efficient querying and data pruning
Implementation of the serving layer
- Delivering the data in a relational star schema
- Delivering the data in Parquet files
- Maintaining the metadata
- Implementation of a dimensional hierarchy
Design and Develop Data Processing – (25%-30%)
This part is divided into four subdomains which are stated below.
Ingest and transform data
- Transformation of data with the help of Apache Spark
- Transformation of data with the help of Transact-SQL
- Transformation of data with the help of Data Factory
- Transformation of data with the help of Azure Synapse Pipelines
- Transformation of data with the help of Stream Analytics
- Cleaning of data
- Splitting the data
- Shredding JSON
- Encoding and decoding data
- Configuring error and handling for the transformation
- Normalizing and de-normalizing values
- Transformation of data by using Scala
- Performing data exploratory analysis
Design and develop a batch processing solution
- Developing batch processing solutions by using Data Factory, Data Lake, Spark, Azure Synapse Pipelines, PolyBase, and Azure Databricks
- Creation of the data pipelines
- Designing and implementing the incremental data loads
- Designing and developing slowly changing dimensions
- Handling of the security and compliance requirements
- Scaling the resources
- Configuration of the batch size
- Designing and creating the tests for data pipelines
- Integration of Jupyter/Python notebooks with corresponding data pipeline
- Handling the duplicate data, missing data and late-arriving data
- Upserting data
- Regressing to a previous state
- Designing and configuring exception handling
- Configuration of batch retention
- Designing a batch processing solution
- Debugging the Spark jobs with the help of Spark UI
Design and develop a steam processing solution
- Developing a stream processing solution with the help of Stream Analytics, Azure Databricks, and Azure Event Hubs
- Processing data with the help of Spark structured streaming
- Monitoring for performance and functional regressions
- Designing and creating the windowed aggregates
- Handling the schema drift
- Processing time-series data
- Processing across partitions
- Processing within one partition
- Configuration of checkpoints/watermarking during processing
- Scaling the resources
- Designing and creating tests for data pipelines
- Optimization of pipelines for analytical or transactional purposes
- Handling the interruptions
- Designing and configuring the exception handling
- Upserting the data
- Replaying the archived stream data
- Designing a stream processing solution
Manage batches and pipelines
- Triggering the batches
- Handling the failed batch loads
- Validating the batch loads
- Management of data pipelines in Data Factory/Synapse Pipelines
- Scheduling data pipelines in Data Factory/Synapse Pipelines
- Implementation of version control for pipeline artifacts.
- Management of Spark jobs in a pipeline
Design and Implement Data Security – (10%-15%)
This domain is divided into two sub-domains.
Designing security for data policies and standards
- Designing the data encryption for data at rest and data in transit
- Designing a data auditing strategy
- Designing a data masking strategy
- Designing for data privacy
- Designing a data retention policy
- Designing to purge data based on business requirements
- Designing the Azure role-based access control (Azure RBAC) and POSIX-like Access Control List (ACL) for Data Lake Storage Gen2
- Designing the row-level and column-level security
Implementing data security
- Implementation of data masking
- Encryption of data at rest and data in motion
- Implementation of row-level and column-level security
- Implementation of Azure RBAC
- Implementation of POSIX-like ACLs for Data Lake Storage Gen2
- Implementation of data retention policy
- Implementation of data auditing strategy
- Management of identities, keys, and secrets for various data platform technologies
- Implementation of secure endpoints both private and public
- Implementation of resource tokens in Azure Databricks
- loading DataFrame with sensitive information
- Writing encrypted data to tables or Parquet files
- Management of sensitive information
Monitor and Optimize Data Storage and Data Processing – (10%-15%)
This part is divided into further two parts as follows.
Monitoring data storage and data processing
- Implementation of logging used by Azure Monitor
- Configuring the monitoring services
- Measurement of the performance of data movement
- Monitoring and updating statistics about data across a system
- Monitoring the performance of the data pipeline
- Measurement of query performance
- Monitoring the cluster performance
- Understanding the custom logging options
- Scheduling and monitoring pipeline tests
- Interpretation of Azure Monitor metrics and logs
- Interpretation of a Spark directed acyclic graph (DAG)
Optimizing and troubleshooting data storage and processing
- Compact small files
- Rewriting user-defined functions (UDFs)
- Handling skew in data
- Handling data spill
- Tuning the shuffle partitions
- Finding the shuffling in a pipeline
- Optimization of resource management
- Tuning the queries by using indexers
- Tuning the queries by using cache
- Optimizing pipelines for analytical or transactional purposes
- Optimizing pipeline for descriptive versus analytical workloads
- Troubleshooting a failed spark job
- Troubleshooting a failed pipeline run
What is the exam pattern of the latest Microsoft DP-203?
The exam pattern followed by DP-203 is as follows.
- The exam code is DP-203.
- The exam duration is 150 minutes.
- The number of questions is 40 – 60 questions.
- The question type is MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions)
- The required Passing score is 700 out of 1000.
- The exam fee is $165 USD.
- Exam languages are English, Chinese (Simplified), Japanese, Korean, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese (Brazil), Arabic (Saudi Arabia), Russian, Chinese (Traditional), Italian, Indonesian (Indonesia).
- Schedule Exam Here
- Download the Latest Real Exam questions for DP-203.
- Learn more about Microsoft Retake Policy here
How to prepare for DP-203?
if you are a data engineer and trying to boost the effectiveness of your skills by taking the DP-203 exam then cheers to your decision. Now to nail the exam, you must require a source in the form of a guide to prepare for the exam. Dumpsgate provides you with a compiled source in the form of updated DP-203 exam dumps. These PDF dumps are prepared by the experts and hence include all the relevant requirements.
DP-203 exam dumps 2023 are revised and updated regularly which makes these updated to the current requirements and syllabus contents. These braindumps include exam questions focusing on the skills measured and syllabus content. Each question has a well-explained and valid answer to give you in-depth knowledge of the corresponding concept. So now access our authentic exam dumps and learn the DP-203 exam syllabus like a pro.
Why choose Dumpsgate for DP-203 Exam Prep?
Dumpsgate will offer you a customer-friendly policy and a long list of features to prove your choice right. The advantages offered by dumpsgate are as follows.
- Real and Updated DP-203 exam dumps to help you with the preparation of the DP-203 exam.
- Detailed exam questions and valid answers, covering all the syllabus contents.
- Pay through safe and secure payment methods without any fear.
- 100% passing guarantee.
- Avail of 3 Months (90 days) free updates regarding various certifications for free.
- Get access to Free PDF Demos to test the quality before buying.
- Take help from our 24/7 Technical Support by IT experts to satisfy all your queries and confusion.
- Now forget about waiting and get access to your DP-203 exam dumps by our Instant Delivery within 2Hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for DP-203 Exam
What is DP-203 certification?
DP -203 certification is known as Azure Data Engineering Associate. Like every certification, it also has exam that is required to be cleared to avail of the certification and that exam is known as the DP-203 exam.
Is DP-203 difficult?
DP-203 with its length syllabus content is difficult but not impossible to pass. To help you go through with this difficulty of preparation, Dumpsgate offers you DP-203 exam dumps prepared by experts. These exam dumps will make sure that you prepare your exam covering the whole syllabus guarantying a passing score.
Can I Pass DP-203 With Dumps?
With the right exam dumps proper devotion and effort, you can ass the DP-203 exam on the go. Dumpgate brings you real and authentic exam dumps covering all the exam questions for you. these PDF dumps are compiled source and hence help you cover your syllabus effectively in a short time period.
How long does it take to prepare for DP-203?
With Dumpsgate exam dumps and real hard work, even a month is more than sufficient for the preparation of DP-203.
Does DP-203 expire?
DP-203 is valid for one year and after that candidate has to retake the exam for renewal.
Who should take DP-203?
The exam is a perfect ladder towards a successful career for data engineers. It will not only polish your knowledge and skills rather will represent your skills in front of the employer too.
How many questions are there in the DP-203 exam?
Where can I get DP-203 Dumps?
If you are searching for DP-203 exam dumps, then you are in the right place because Dumpsgate offers you authentic and updated exam dumps prepared by experts.
Is DP-203 Dumps Really Helpful?
Dumpsgate DP-203 exam dumps are prepared by the experts and contain the exam question covering all the syllabus in a compiled form. Preparing from these exam dumps will help you to cover all the syllabus in no time.
DP-203 Passing Score?
Require passing score for DP-203 is 700 out of 1000.
What is DP-203 Exam Retake Policy?
If a candidate fails a DP-203 exam on the first attempt, he or she must wait at least a 24-hour period before retaking it. If the candidate does not obtain a passing grade on the second take, he or she should re-gain their expertise and wait at least 14 days.
What are the Prerequisites for DP-203 Exam?
You should have Basic experience of using Microsoft Azure for DP-203 Exam Certification.
Below are some useful links for other Azure Certifications
- Microsoft Certified: Azure – Fundamentals Exam AZ-900
- Microsoft Certified: Azure AI – Fundamentals Exam AI-900
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Data – Fundamentals Exam DP-900
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator – Associate Exam AZ-104
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer – Associate Exam AZ-204
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer – Associate Exam AZ-500
- Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Engineer Associate Exam AI-102
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Scientist – Associate Exam DP-100
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Engineer – Associate Exams DP-203
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Database Administrator – Associate Exam DP-300
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert Exams AZ-305
- Microsoft Certified: Azure DevOps Engineer – Expert Exam AZ-400
I am a very nervous internet buyer since I’ve previously had a bad encounter at cyberspace, but I was hopeful and bought an exam dump from Dumpsgate for DP-203 exam preparation. Their material is really helpful. And now, owing to vendor’s great content and customer service, I am a Certified Data Engineer on Microsoft Azure.
Caruso Riel –
I just looked up for “Best DUMPS for Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure Exam” and came across Dumpsgate, where I learned that they had a lot of customer feedback praising their service and that it was cheaper than market rates. There pdf exam dumps contain almost 230 questions. I just completed the Data Engineering Certification on Microsoft Azure, after reading these best pdf exam dumps and aced my exam with 870 marks. And now I’m very much enthusiastic in buying another dump from Dumpsgate for my other certifications.
This is the place to go if you wanted to take the Real exam questions for the Microsoft Azure Data Engineering Exam(DP-203). The questions are updated on a regular basis in accordance with new curriculum requirements. Vendor’s efforts to provide high-quality and quick services are much appreciated. Best wishes to all those who are all going to purchase these DP-203 braindumps for their preparation and exam.
Lisa Anna –
I just finished the DP-203 exam last week, and I passed it. Dumpsgate really helped me pass the Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure Exam with higher ranks, particularly since there is a set with 237 questions that cover a lot of question from the actual exam. When I go through all of the questions from the PDF I find that vendor is providing explanation of every question, which really aided in my comprehension. Thank you for providing these DP-203 Dumps, which are completely valid and latest.
Seneor Saminth –
I passed my DP-203 exam with a 900 score yesterday, and the majority of the questions on the real exam were taken from this sites exam prep material. Thank you to the platform and team for providing such helpful aid and support. For my Data Engineering exam, I used another website but their content was not adequate for me, and they were costly, but this time I opted for Dumpsgate and it really served me well in just $25. Excellent Customer Service as well as low-cost study material for the Dp-203 Exam. Recommended.
Richard Francis –
I applied for Microsoft DP-203 exam. And I got started my preparation with the resources available and appeared in my DP-203 exam, but miserably failed. There are two reasons for my failure one was that I was not fully prepare and confident about the exam, secondly the exam material used by me was not up to the mark. My brother suggested me several dumps providing sites for the exam preparation, one of which is Dumpsgate. I purchased DP-203 braindumps from the website and prepared for my exam, and cleared my exam.
Hazel Carl –
This site will undoubtedly assist you a lot in your preparations. They not only give you with the greatest PDF exam dumps, but they also provide 24/7 assistance, which is something that other sites do not do. Dumpsgate assisted me in passing Microsoft DP-203 certification exam which I ultimately passed.
Laura Andrew –
After using the exam prep material provided by the vendor, I got a score of 780 in my DP-203 exam. All credit for this goes to this site, as it offered me with valid braindumps for the Microsoft certification examination.
Jhonny Jessar –
At my first attempt, I failed my DP-203 exam due to insufficient exam prep material. After this, I searched for up to dated brain dumps and Dumpsgate was on top of the list. So I thought of giving it a try. Fortunately, it proved itself worthy and provided me with exactly what I wanted designed according to the specific exam requirements which led me successfully scoring 840 points. I got my result on August 29,2022.
Lena Eugene –
Microsoft DP-203 is the most recent Microsoft certification exam I’ve taken because it was the necessary requirement for my CV as I was thinking about applying in another IT firm. With a perfect score of 80%, I can proudly tell you that I passed my exam. All of this was made possible by this vendor, who offers the best platform for other Microsoft certifications as well as DP-203 and other Microsoft exams.
Ada Ray –
I wanted to get Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure certifications so I took the DP-203 exam. I carefully picked Dumpsgate for the pdf exam dumps that I used in preparation for my examination. The vendor provided me with useful exam preparation materials that assisted me in passing with distinction. These PDF exam dumps saved me a lot of time. If I ever consider obtaining a certification, I will definitely use this site again.
Lewis Mae –
To pass the Microsoft DP-203 exam, you must get at least a 700 score. I used this site to help me prepare and found it extremely helpful during my actual exams- all of the questions came from these dumps! I ended up getting a 920 score on the exam, If you’re planning on taking any IT certification exams, I would highly recommend using this platform.
Maggie Harvey –
Dumpsgate was my first choice during my preparation for the Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure Exam. They are not only offering DP-203 exam preparation materials, but they are also giving them at an excellent price of just $25, which is accessible to all people either students or job holding persons. With these exam dumps, I passed my DP-203 test in August 2022.
Sadie Homer –
I am extremely grateful to the team at Dumpsgate for providing aspiring Microsoft DP-203 exam candidates with the best Exam prep material. I have personally used their DP-203 exam dumps and been very pleased with the results; many of the questions in my actual exam were identical to those on the actual exam. I would highly recommend this platform to any and all candidates hoping to pass their DP-203 exams.
Marion Otto –
Hello, everyone! I wanted to share the great news that I passed my DP-203 Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure exam today with the help of braindumps from this website. I scored 790 points and would recommend these dumps to anyone preparing for the exam.
Daisy May –
I needed to get Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure certified for my job, so I started looking at online resources. But I struggled to understand many important concepts. My mom told me to check out Dumpsgate-a website that provides exam dumps. On my first try, I bought the DP-203 braindumps from Dumpsgate and passed my exam last week.
Allen Lottie –
This website is great for anyone looking for the best exam prep material. They not only have the greatest pdf exam dumps, but they also provide round-the-clock assistance, which distinguishes them from other sites. I just contacted their staff if I got stuck on any questions, and they assisted me in the proper path. Vendor and team helped me pass my Microsoft DP-203 exam.
Charley Milton –
My first attempt at the DP-203 exam was unsuccessful because I only attempted 25 questions in the exam and there are around 40-60 questions in the real exam and you need 70% scores in order to ace the exam. After this disappointing experience, I decided to take exam again with full fledge preparation. Dumpsgate was recommended to me as a place to find updated braindumps which comprises of around 237 questions in the DP-203 pdf exam dumps. These questions prepared you for the real exam scenario. Last week, after using these dumps from Dumpsgate, I scored an 830 in my DP-203 exam.
Sydney Percy –
Hello, Sydney here. I’d want to express my gratitude to the vendor and team for providing me with superb exam preparation materials that will allow me to pass my Microsoft DP-203 exam. I personally use DP-203 exam dumps, and I was completely satisfied with the results. I just got my result and is in high spirits right now.
Ora Susan –
In order to succeed in Microsoft DP-203 or any certification exam, you must study and practice extensively. I used this website to prepare for my exams. The material provided here was incredibly useful to me while taking my actual tests. All of the questions in my actual exam were taken from these exam dumps, and I received an 80% overall grade. If anyone is considering taking the certification test, I recommend that they look at these exam dumps.
Betty Lois –
I came upon a lot of different sites while I was looking for exam dumps, and then Dumpsgate caught my attention. They aren’t just giving accurate Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure exam preparation materials, but they’re also providing them at an affordable price of 25$ that everyone can afford, not just the rich. In July 2022, I appeared for the DP-203 exam, I completed all the 55 questions that appeared in the real exam and I passed my exam using these exam dumps.
Amos Olga –
I just took the Microsoft Azure Data Engineering Exam. I’m a perfectionist in everything, so when it comes to doing preparation I carefully selected vendor’s PDF exam dumps. The site supplied me with useful examination preparation materials that helped me to pass my DP-203 exam with distinction. These PDF examination dumps saved me a lot of time. If I ever decide to get certified, I will certainly return to this website.
Sophie Jay –
Given that this website is focused on the Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure Exam, it’s no surprise that the study products are extremely thorough. They’ll come in handy. I went over the exam prep material several times until I successfully passed them all with a 92 percent success rate on my first attempt. It’s 100 percent well worth the investment.
Orville Janie –
Luckily, a coworker recommended Dumpsgate to me and it completely changed everything. Not only is their material high-quality, but it’s also affordably priced. In addition, the questions come in PDF form and not only include accurate responses but also provide complete explanations. This resource was invaluably during my DP-203 exam-thank you so much!
Nicholas Winnie –
I was studying for the DP-203 exam on my own. I was in need of assistance and guidance. So, after reading Dumpsgate’s reviews, I decided to give it a try. After studying from these exam dumps, I passed my exam with honors.
Just passed the DP-203 exam by using dumps provided here. Amazing platform.